The top section of this page contains links to useful documents and articles. Just click on the resource name for access.
The Education section has references for longer articles as well as courses and programs that you can access on line. To access academic journal articles, your institution may have library access, or you can try your state or territory library.
- Caring for Jewish Patients – Published by Spiritual Health Victoria
- Cultural Sensitivity Training – A series of short films that raise cultural awareness amongst people caring for Jewish older people
Education & Further Reading
- ‘Can Trauma be Transmitted Across Generations?’ George Halasz‘Caring for Older Survivors of Genocide and Mass Trauma’ Jewish Care (Vic)
- Cross Cultural Care Program for Aged Care Staff
- God at the Center: Meditations on Jewish Spirituality (book) David R. Blumenthal 1994
- Jewish Spiritual Resistance – about unarmed resistance to the Nazis
- ‘Memories of Silence’ George Halasz
- ‘Out of the Dark: The Emotional Legacy of the Holocaust’ George Halasz
- ‘The Psychological Witnessing of my Mother’s Holocaust Testimony’ George Halasz