The top section of this page contains links to useful documents and articles. Just click on the resource name for access.
The Education section has references for longer articles as well as courses and programs that you can access on line. To access academic journal articles, your institution may have library access, or you can try your state or territory library.
- COVID-19 and Meaningful Ageing Australia Resources
- COVID-19: Multinational Perspectives of Providing Chaplaincy, Pastoral, and Spiritual Care. Health and Social Care Chaplaincy, Vol 8, No 2 (2020)
- Responding to the “unknown assailant”: A qualitative exploration with Australian health and aged care chaplains on the impact of COVID-19. Journal of Health Care Chaplaincy
Queensland Palliative Care Response to COVID-19
a wide variety of documents to download directly from their website, including:
- Palliative Care Preparedness Checklist for COVID-19 Residential Aged Care Facilities
- An exemption factsheet for Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACF’s)
- COVID-19 Outbreak Management: Preparing and responding – Guidance for Residential Aged Care Facilities in Queensland