The top section of this page contains links to useful documents and articles. Just click on the resource name for access.
The Education section has references for longer articles as well as courses and programs that you can access on line. To access academic journal articles, your institution may have library access, or you can try your state or territory library.
The spiritual practice section has links or examples that practitioners may find helpful. This is not an exhaustive list, and growing as a community resource.
Know of a great resource or educational tool that you think should be added to any of our pages? Contact email@example.com and let us know, we will review the resource for suitability to add to our growing community library.
- Aboriginal Catholic Resources – Here & Here
- Catholic Spirituality, Justice and Social Policy
- Connecting Older Catholic People with the Earth
- Faith Formation Resources
- Linking Older Catholic People with Social Action
- Linking Older Catholic People with Social Justice
- Pray As you Go
- Retreat and Prayer Resources – Here, Here & Here
- Spiritual Resources Website
- Reflections on Catholic Spirituality and Ageing
- Beate Steller (2023) Mindfulness meditation in residential aged care: what frail older people identified as beneficial for their spiritual care and well-being, Journal of Religion, Spirituality & Aging, 35:2, 193-208, DOI: 10.1080/15528030.2022.2068732
*new Spiritual Practices
- Contemporary Christian Meditation practice 40mins facilitated by Dr Christopher Morris, lecturer in spirituality and meditation at Catholic Theological College, University of Divinity. Presented by University of Melbourne Centre for Contemplative Studies