Southern Cross Care NSW & ACT
- Leading Provider of Aged Care Services – NSW & ACT
- Develop & Lead our Spiritual Wellbeing Program
- Excellent Remuneration Plus Salary Packaging Benefit
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services and adapt to meet the needs of each person and their family, providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do. We have a passion to provide the best care to our clients and to ensure we care and support our employees in achieving this goal.
Based at our Epping Head Office and reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, this role will provide strategic development, coordination and leadership for our pastoral care program. Working collaboratively with all stakeholders across our network of Aged Care facilities, the successful applicant will promote the wellbeing of residents through meeting spiritual and pastoral needs.
- Pastoral and spiritual care: Coordinate a range of activities to meet pastoral, spiritual and religious needs.
- Holistic integration of pastoral and spiritual care: Support and contribute to integrating pastoral and spiritual care across all care and services.
- Managing accurate tracking of program hours delivered and other associated reporting
- Developing internal procedures and policies for the spiritual and pastoral care program
- Partnering with Facility Managers and Pastoral Care Coordinators across the business to communicate and embed the spiritual wellbeing strategy at site level
The successful applicant will be pivotal in taking our existing program to the next level in terms of continual business improvement and in building consistency around program delivery at site level to benefit our residents.
Coordination of new programs and activities and education and training across the business to ensure the program benefits are visible, effectively communicated and delivered to stakeholders and residents will be the key objectives for the successful applicant.
To apply or to discuss this great opportunity, please contact Rob Ashton (02) 9790 9412, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our job reference number: 750682 for online applications.