Partnerships are important to Meaningful Ageing Australia in our mission and vision of helping our members to foster the potential for all older people to flourish by finding meaning and well-being.
Meaningful Ageing Australia looks forward to continuing to build partnerships with leaders in their field who share our goals for quality of life and quality of care for older people.
Spiritual Health Victoria
SHV and Meaningful Ageing Australia partnered for the National Guidelines for Spiritual Care in Aged Care Project.
Altura Learning / Health Television Network
Altura Learning/HTN and Meaningful Ageing Australia worked together to create and distribute a high quality on-line broadcast training resource for pastoral and spiritual care volunteers entitled Spiritual Care Series – a volunteer training course.
StepUp for Dementia Research
StepUp for Dementia Research is a research participation and engagement service, a “one-stop shop” that connects individuals, both with and without dementia, with researchers conducting studies into dementia prevention, diagnosis, treatment, care and cure. We make it easier for the brightest minds in research to connect with people willing to donate their time. For volunteer research participants, registration can take as little as five minutes!
What sets StepUp for Dementia Research apart:
- We are an inclusive Australian research hub that gives everyone aged 18 and over the opportunity to participate in research
- The service is free for researchers to use; its database will be available to anyone conducting ethically approved dementia studies
- The service allows Australians to donate time (as much or as little as they want to), rather than money
- It places the value and potential of people with dementia at the centre of the solution
- Registration is simple and flexible, with a few clicks participants can sign up to be contacted and opt out at any stage
For more information, visit https://stepupfordementiaresearch.org.au or call 1800-7837-123. Sign up today to help power the next dementia breakthrough!