Perfect for a parent of school-aged children or a university student.
12 hours per week, January to June 2020 with a possible extension depending on funding.
The Office Assistant works alongside the Office Administrator to ensure all administrative duties for the organisation are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
It is preferred for the Office Assistant to work 10.30am-2.30pm Mon, Tues, Thurs.
Apply by reading the position description below or via the download link, send your CV with relevant work experience (paid or voluntary) and a covering email to:
Helena Eldred email@example.com
by 5pm Wednesday 13 November 2019 (brought forward due to the large volume of interest)
Enquiries: 03 8387 2274 between 10.30am and 2.30pm
PD_Office Assistant download.
|1. Products and services|
2. General administration
3. Ambassador for Meaningful Ageing Australia
|1. Processing orders and preparing deliveries|
· Timely processing of orders including packaging, calculating postage, writing/printing address labels, and stock movement between rooms and/or buildings
· Accurate and timely data entry in Sales Force
· Packing boxes ready for trade expos
· Preparation of Information Packs and other collated material
|2. General administration|
· Printing/scanning of accounts and other documents
· Contribute to a clean, welcoming and tidy office environment such as tidying/sorting stock and other items
· Other administrative duties as requested by the Office Administrator
|3. Be an ambassador for Meaningful Ageing Australia|
· Prompt, friendly and professional communication at all times with all internal and external stakeholders
|Key selection criteria|
|· Proven ability to take direction and follow through on tasks|
· Neat handwriting
· Reliable, punctual, friendly and professional
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Confident in learning new systems including software
· Demonstrated capability to contribute to a positive workplace culture and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
|Essential||· Physically able to efficiently carry resources to/from stock room and to/from Post Office|
· Current visa to work in Australia
|Desirable||· Working knowledge of Sales Force|
· Experience in an office environment