Thank you for your interest in Meaningful Ageing Australia. This form is to apply to join us as an
individual Affiliate and demonstrate your commitment to whole of person care.
Full membership with complete access to utilise all our materials with older people is available to organisations who are directly working with older people. View membership information here. If your business/institution would like to join but is ineligible for full membership, you can apply to become a business/institutional Affiliate here.
Affiliate Application: Individuals
Meaningful Ageing’s Affiliate Program is open to
- Individuals who are seeking a deeper engagement with our work
- Businesses who are otherwise ineligible for membership (for example, universities, consulting
Becoming an affiliate includes
- Use of materials for your personal professional development and information
- Use of materials for your personal teaching practice
- Unlimited access to member information and downloads for personal use
- Invitation to join member-only networks/events
- Ability to access events at member prices
- Affiliate digital badge for use on your brochures, emails
- Ability to purchase member hard copy resources at special rates – one per year if you choose
- Affiliates are not granted a license to implement / share content with aged care services who
are not full members
- No voting rights
- No access to hard copy materials beyond one hard copy sold at special rates
The fee period is 1 July to 30 June each year, however you can apply at any time. Your fees are
adjusted at the point of invoice based on the time of year.
Please follow these easy steps to become part of our expanding work for the benefit of older people.
- Complete all the fields in the form above.
- Your affiliate application is reviewed by our board.
If you are successful, we will notify you and send you an invoice.
- Pay the invoice within 15 days.
- You will be sent your affiliate status confirmation and access login codes as soon as payment is
If you require any assistance, please get in touch with our office: email@example.com
(03) 8387 2274 or 1800 618 107.