On this page you will find information and resources that we publish in response to the COVID-19 situation. The information is focussed specifically on the impact of the pandemic on the implementation of high quality spiritual care in aged care.
We have a new COVID-19 Resource Package, downloadable in the Member’s Resources section. It contains new and existing resources to support aged care services in the face of COVID-19, and includes:
- Spiritual Care in COVID-19
- Wearing Masks with Heart
- Visiting People in Lockdown
- Jewish Spirituality and End of Life
- Catholic Spirituality and End of Life
- Islamic Spirituality and End of Life
- Supporting Each Other when a Resident/Client Dies
- About Grief
- One Minute Moment When Someone Dies
- Self Care Guide
We also recommend you make sure you have access to Dying with Loving Words.