(Pictured: a small group of participants from the 2018 Cairns workshop hosted by BlueCare)
Following on the outstanding success of our 2018 Regional Series, we are delighted to announce that Prime Super are supporting us to offer a second series of regional workshops in 2019.
Members are invited to submit an expression of interest to host a workshop in your location and help us spread the word about positive initiatives in aged care.
As a host organisation, you will:
– Receive ten free places for your staff/volunteers in the workshop
– Choose from our range of topics, to suit the learning needs of your staff/volunteers
– Have the additional option of a facilitated discussion for older people in your care, and/or their loved ones.
As a workshop host, you will need to ensure that:
– The space can comfortably hold at least 20 people, with equipment for PowerPoint Presentation
– You have the full support of the host location, and a designated person who is willing to share workshop information with local networks (including media), oversee the room booking and set up, and provide morning/afternoon tea
– You understand that the workshops are ticketed events, with a fee schedule for Meaningful Ageing member organisations and others
– You understand that a Prime Super Regional Manager will be in attendance.
All expressions of interest will be reviewed and we will make a decision based on:
– Previous experience
– Organisational commitment
– Access for a wide range of member organisations
Click the link to fill in the short EOI form here. Closes 5pm AEDT Friday 12 October 2018.